Monday, October 20, 2008

First Blog

Ok so I am only doing this b/c my parents won't let me have a myspace. They think it's dangerous r something. I say that they are wrong but that won't do any good. 8th grade bites. REAL hard! U have to deal with teachers, enemies, popular ppl, friends, and even ur best friends. Don't get me wrong it can be fun. But... normally it bites. I think that it's mainly b/c i hate school. There is so much pressure on everyone that you could just pop us all with pins. Between teachers, homework, tests, enemies, annoying people,popular people, friends, parents, sibblings, chores, and pets. Sometimes u just get so mad that u annoy yourself. That's the life i live and thats the way I'm gonna live it unless somehow it changes (which let's face it that's not gonna happen). Well thats all i got for now. L8r G8rs

1 comment:

April said...

Would you please post!